We have an immediate opportunity available for experienced field integration technicians to join the team. Working on a FTTC project, you will install and integrate equipment into the fibre access network.
The work is available to start in the next 1-2 weeks, and we have additional work available next month.
To be considered you will need to have:
- At least 3 years installing and termination devices within a fibre network, ideally access network.
- Strong experience integrating and testing access network equipment into a live network
- Construction Industry Induction (White Card)
- Own vehicle
- Pit guards/key
- OTDR, RPU, PON, Fibre Video Scope, Hand tools
- First Aid (CPR)
- Traffic Management Plan (ideal)
- Good work ethic and works well with a small team