My client is a tier one provider of telecommunications systems to Australia’s leading one mobile operators. With a well-known and respected brand in the market, they have been successfully operating for several decades and continue to expand. Due to growth within the organisation there is a unique opportunity available for two experienced cabling technicians to join the field construction team immediately. The roles are permanent! We are considering candidates now for a start within the next 6 weeks. Want to work with specialists and develop your career?
Your new role will be working throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. You will be performing installation/pulling of fibre and coax cables and cabling components. The work environment will be within civil construction and commercial building construction, specifically cabling within risers, wall cavities, roof spaces, rail corridors, road tunnels.
To be considered you will need to have:
- At least 1 year experience in distributed antenna systems cabling or similar fibre or coax cable pulling work
- You will need to be able to hit the ground running with no training
- We need solid cabling techs who work with initiative and have a great attitude
- Keen to work full time and long term as a cabling technician
- Your skills will be installation and construction ability, making up connectors, running feeders/cabling, building cable trays, use of power tools
- OH&S card
- Good work ethic and you work well with a small crew
This is a great opportunity to expand your career with with a highly respected and professional company!