Our client is one of the leading telecommunication systems provider in Australia. Over the years, they have been able establish a well-known and reputable brand in the industry. With their expansion, we are looking for a Site Controller who can be part of a top performing team.
The Site Controller position is permanent. This position will be working throughout NSW. We are considering candidates who are able to start ASAP. Would you like to work with specialists and develop your career? Want to secure a long term career with a professional telecommunications organisation?
- Work on new field sites and upgrade existing telecommunication sites
- Liaise with clients to obtain information and approvals
- Prepare and manage work schedules and forecasts
- Schedule the day-to-day activities including allocation of resources, material deployment, organisation of plant and equipment
- Coordinate with subcontractors and fields staff (riggers, technicians, and other resources)
- Assist with the preparation of estimates and quotations
- Monitor and report on the project budgets
- Provide assistance to field teams, assist in identifying and escalation of issues, and provide appropriate solutions
- Ensure project documentation is completed accurately and in schedule
- Ensure the project performance is monitored, tracked, and reported
- Ensure that work is in compliance with our QSE policies and procedures
To be considered you will need to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in telecommunications
- Experience as a field supervisor/site controller
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and have a great leadership skills
- Keen to work full time and long term as a Site Controller
- Your skills will be in project management, team supervision, and client management
- Experience with Telstra, Optus and VHA installations standards (Preferable)
- RAN, IBC, DAS, Small Cell and Microwave Transmission experience (Preferable)
- Driver’s License
- Able to do interstate travel
This is a great opportunity to expand your career and gain new skills with a highly respected and professional company.
To apply or gain more information, please send your up to date CV in word format to Chris@digitallifetechnologies.com.au you could also contact me at (02) 8090 9335 . Due to the large amount of applications, only candidates with relevant skills will be replied to. Thanks!