My client is a tier one provider of telecommunications systems to Australia’s leading mobile operators. With a well-known and respected brand in the market, they have been successfully operating for several decades and continue to expand.
Due to growth within the organisation there is a unique opportunity available for a Storeman/Forklift Driver to join the team immediately. The role is a Full Time Permanent position.
The focus for the Storeman/Forklift Driver is to handle and receive parts/equipment needed for the field construction of wireless base stations and also fixed network projects. This role will be in charge of running the warehouse and stock control.
Your role will be to:
- Receive and store parts orders in a timely manner
- Process Sales Orders, Transfers, Parts and equipment Issues and other paperwork
- Connote of outwards parts to transport suppliers and internal staff
- Maintain stock levels and keep up to date records using excel and Simpro software
- Keep work area clean and clear of obstructions
- Keep work area in order and organised
- Pick, Pack and despatch of orders
- Assist all staff and work in a team environment
- Perform general warehouse duties as requested
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Operate forklifts and stock pickers
- General ad-hoc duties as required
You must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with an understanding of parts procedures including receiving and dispatch
- Ideally experience with telecommunications equipment
- Forklift license
- OH&S card
- Physically fit body
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Highly organised and switched on
- Must be able to work independently in a warehouse environment
Please send your up to date CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 02 80909335. Due to the large amount of applications, only candidates with relevant skills will be replied to. Please do not apply if you don’t have the skills mentioned above.